PLOT 1: A boutique development of two contemporary semi detached houses, both with three large king size bedrooms, finished to the highest of specifications.
A boutique development of two contemporary semi-detached houses, both with three large king size bedrooms, finished to the highest of specifications to include underfloor heating, porcelain floor tiles, stunning designer kitchen with integrated appliances including large island breakfast area with solid hardwood worktops.
The pice de résistance is the amazing solid oak floating cantilever staircase with glass balustrade. In summary this development is one of a kind in Rutland.
Both plots benefit from off-street parking for two vehicles and private rear gardens, situated in a quiet town centre location with all amenities being within walking distance.
Downstairs offers spacious and open plan living comprising a lounge, kitchen and dining areas. It benefits from being bathed in natural light from rear bi-fold doors, the large front window and the large roof window situated above the cantilever staircase.
Upstairs offers three large king size bedrooms with the stunning master bedroom suite complete with a stylish en-suite.
Both plots have generous amounts of power and USB sockets as well as internally wired TV aerial, SKY, data and HDMI sockets as standard.
Constructed from Nudura ICF's (Insulated Concrete Forms) as featured on Grand Designs, creating an ultra-efficient building envelope with no thermal or cold bridging with impressive U Values. All windows and doors are also high-quality aluminium with equally impressive U Values, making this an energy efficient design with saving of up to 70% on annual energy costs.
The contemporary design, spacious rooms with high quality fittings, combined with its town centre location make this an attractive proposition for anyone wanting stylish contemporary living within walking distance of everything.
- Easy walking distance to schools and all the amenities of Oakham.
- Direct train lines to Peterborough, Birmingham, Leicester, Stamford and Stansted airport.
- Close to A1 allowing easy access to the North & South.
- A short drive away from Rutland Water
- Beautifully designed home with 3 generously proportioned king-size bedrooms, one with en-suite.
- Private gardens to the rear and off-street parking to the front.
- Energy efficient construction resulting in lower energy bills.
- Underfloor heating downstairs and designer radiators upstairs.
- Fully alarmed.
- Designed to exceptional standards with superior specifications throughout.
- Combining the very best of quality modern living with stunning contemporary design.
- Stylish bespoke cantilever stepping-stone staircase.
24 Catmos Street Oakham Rutland LE15 6HW
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm